Wednesday 14 April 2010

On Friday I posted this little chippie birdcage over at Bubbly Scrumptious. I used some really pretty material instead of paper and was surprised at just how easily it stuck to the chipboard with a bit of fabric glue.



Today I took a wee trip to the Hobby House to get my hands on some funky October Afternoon Cherry Hill papers for next weeks chippie project and I am soooo excited because for once this is something for me!!
I seem to have come down with am instant cold so am off to bed to watch Desperate Housewifes......a little bit of escapism.......does the world of good!!
Love and tissues
Ruth xxx

5 comments:

Chele said...

Awe - poor you. Hope you feel better soon.

downrightcrafty said...

My first comment would have to be hope you feel better quickly as cannot wait to see your next creation. This snippet of an image looks interesting and checked out the link site too looks really intricate
Hugs Kate xx

Karen said...

Awe poor you, hope Desparate Housewives helps my lovely!

I love using fabric where I can so I love what you have done with it here.

Could you send me your address my lovely (Ithink you still have my email addy ) I have something for you XXX

Traceyr said...

Wishing you better Ruth. Love what you have created there and look forward to your next project. :)

Lazykay said...

Stunning!