Sunday 25 April 2010

Collecting Kitch

In our house at the moment everything is all about the Kitchen, Kitchness and Kitchenalia!! Basically we are going Kitch mad!!

I have not been able to finish this weeks Bubbly Funk project due to the kitchen being re-plastered, however I have been inspired to continue shopping (not that thats hard for me) with my accents of colours for my new cream kitchen.

I got some pretty glasses from Next that are the same design as Cath Kidston only cheaper. (the red and blue ones)
A beautiful apron from TK Maxx for less than a fiver...seriously I couldn't make one for that price with all the detail and ric-rac on it. (you can't see it here but it has a very sexy and revealing neckline!!)


I finally got my butchers hook rack to hang my cookie cutters from and I made a start on some home decor things with my new Cherry Hill papers.


I bought some monster sized letters that spell B.A.K.E. and just need to decorate them .....oh and find them a home as I am probably running out of space.

..... and the plasterer made a mess and still has to come back to do another wall as he forgot one!!



The ups and downs of decorating huh!!

love Ruth xxx

4 comments:

Gez Butterworth said...

Ooh your kitchen is going to look FAB Ruth. Your glasses all look beautiful. Cherry Hill my favourite papers!
Have a great week. Gez.xx

Paper Paradise said...

It's going to be worth the mess. Just wait till you are putting all ypur 'decor' bits and bobs out, it'll be so exciting! x

Micayla said...

OOOH what fun,looks like it is coming together. The apron is very cute and for less than a fiver.....bargain! I cannot wait to see the finished kitchen Ruth.
Mrs D xxx

Otakugirly said...

Just fallen in love with those Cherry Hill Papers. Love the blog.