Thursday 2 July 2009

Phunky Photobooth Photocube

Hello...it's Friday again and oh so soon!! Just a super quickie from me today...I have made this photocube using the Julys Bubbly Funk kit which is full of K&Co Verbena products and bundles of other accessories!


The ladies are from Darkroom Door and are by Rachel Greig who of course rocks because she is an Aussie!!


My hint is to make the cube and then place it on your desk at work and turn it around depending on which mood you are in!!

Call it an early warning signal to your colleagues!

To see how I made it click HERE.....


To order this kit click HERE......


Love and spirited moods

Ruth xxx

4 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

interesting and love the ladies the colours are well co ordinated too
kate x

Paper Paradise said...

Lovely Ruth, vintage and classy too. Let me know if you are still thinking of the cube swap you mentioned earlier. Hope to see you soon.
Sue x

sam21ski said...

Hey I just love the idea of this - a mood changing cube - fab, I might just have to have a go at one of these!!!!

Thanks for the comments on my blog and for getting me a PINK sheet, you're a star. Yeah I do still go into Queensway CC NVQing. If you ask either Jo or Charlotte to keep them for me that would be fab, if you go in of course or if you see Sue you could give them to her as I see her quite a bit, or I could just call to yours for them. Whatever is easiest for you xxxx

If you want to email me

sam21@ntlworld.com

Cheers Ruth xxxx

Micayla said...

Yet again you have totally outdone yourself. You really are one talented lady.
I love the one of Georgia in the 'Lets get shabby' layout. It is so gorgeous.
Emily is better now and hopefully will not spoil our fun in a few weeks. Just got to try and save some pennies now. I am broke after splashing out on some stash and a new lens.....so worth it though.
Take care xx