Wednesday 13 February 2008

Tag! You're It!!

I have been tagged for the first time ever thanks to Helena, does this make me a serious blogger?

The rules are as follows:

List one fact about yourself for each letter of your middle name.
Each fact must begin with that letter
If you don't have a middle name use your maiden name
If you're tagged you need to update your blog with your middle name and answers
At the end of your post you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name
Oh and don't forget you need to leave them a comment and tell them they've been tagged.

By the way I am known by my middle name, my first name is Lucy. (an extra fact for free!)


Here are my fascinating facts!!(not)

R-REDHEAD and proud.It took me years, but now I'm cool with it.

U-UGLY feet, size 8, long toes, would love to wear delicate shoes but it isn't gonna happen.

T-TALKATIVE, as in non-stop, no control over my mouth, can't stand silence I don't know what to do with it!

H-HELPFUL or OPINIONATED it depends which way you look at it, I just can't help myself from telling people useless bits of information/advice about life, love and scrapbooking.


Now for the tricky bit, everyone I know has already been tagged, plus I'm not sure how I go about it so here goes....I better just check their sites to make sure they haven't already been tagged.

Sue has just re-started her blog so here is some homework for you Sue!
Micayla who is scrapping again now she has stopped being sick

1 comments:

Micayla said...

Well hello there,
I was shocked when I saw you was from grimsby! It is such a small world!
First..........CONGRATS on the birth. I have just been admiring the photos, Ben is so cute!
Second.......... Thanks you for stopping by my blog and leaving a lovely comment.
And third.............I will get onto the tag at the weekend!