Friday 30 July 2010

Live Laugh Love

I am Livin, Laughin and Lovin this Prima range!!

(yes I deliberately left out the "g" so I sound like I'm from the hood!!)




I have been wanting to do a page using the curling technique for ages and this one seemed a perfect way to show the other side of the paper off and to create a busy (but not too busy) frame around the photo.

I have to say it's a difficult paper design to work with as it's hard to know where to add any embellishments, so I just went with what was already there and tried to 3D it up a bit.



I spritzed the plain Prima flowers to get a colour match and built them up then added a layer of the Jo Sonja Opal Dust again.




I don't really like the stripes in the background so I have tried to draw the attention away from them and to try to emphasise the circle design of the page.

Love and laughter
Ruth xxx

7 comments:

Paper Paradise said...

I just love the oaoer curling technique. I've not seen it before. The opal dust certainly adds glamour to the flowers. Lovely page Ruth. x

val said...

gorgeous gorgeous layout! the curling part looks just perfect here!!!!

Leanne said...

wow wow and wow again - this is absolutely stunning!

If you are interested, I am offering 3 Bon Voyage Magnolia stamps as candy on a new blog I am starting up - if you would like to enter, please click here.

Leanne xx

Pia said...

wooooow so pretty layout love all beautiful details.
hugs pia

Zarah said...

Woooow! That is sooooo beautiful!

LazyKay said...

Great effect!

xxxxxxxxxxx

Sandy Ang said...

What a great idea of curl paper frame ! Thanks for the inspiration