Tuesday 27 July 2010

It's been a long time......

I calculate it must have been at least a year since I last made a card!!

But I needed a wedding card urgently and they are pricey and hard to choose from, so I made my own..shock horror who would have thought it!!


The beautiful Cosmo Cricket papers and tag sheet are from Tillys of Immingham.


By the way do you photograph cards laying down, standing up or opened out flat? I really haven't got a clue!!

......and why don't my cards look like Melissa Phillips? She says stamping her feet!

Maybe it's time I went back to card making lessons!!

I even had to google card sizes so that this time I made one that would actually fit an envelope (they don't normally!!).

Love and marriage

Ruth xxx

5 comments:

Jolanda said...

ah,how cute!!!

downrightcrafty said...

Ruth this is gorgeous, what a lovely keep sake for a special occasion. The detail you always put into your work is an inspiration to everyone (including me)
Hope your OK

Kate xx

Paper Paradise said...

Beautiful..... very feminine and romantic, perfect for the occasion. LOL about the card sizes. At least you are capable of making an envelope just in case... x

Linda Brun said...

Georgeous card. Really love the soft and romantic feeling.
I usually take photos of my cards when they are standing up.
Linda

Just a little bit Crafty said...

Oh I love your card Ruth. When I make cards they are sort of OK but nothing like yours. LOL
Your creation for LGS is divine. So much detail - love the pp and those tiny pearls are my favorite.
Your "Baby Banner" is a truely precious gift, my heart melted when I read this post.
Have a great day,
Irene :)