Tuesday 15 December 2009

Day 14

I think I would be better at doing an on-line bloggy version of the December Daily Journal as I still haven't done Day 1!!
I have kept up with alot of photos though, even if they are mainly of my baking for school, brownies and the freezer! My kitchen lights are washing my photos out a bit but everywhere else is too dark at the moment....bring on the snow I say!!



Today I came back from the Drs (still off work due to whiplash) and had this lovely parcel waiting for me......I won it on a giveaway on RT-Scraps blog. Lucky Me!!
So I sat down with a cup of coffee and admired Rachels beautiful wrapping skills. Oh the girly deliciousness of it all sent me into a frenzy...I have denied my feminine side for too many years and now it's unleashed there is no going back!!
After admiring the delicate vintage lace and little antique linen wreath, I left the vintage christmas bell one unopened and tucked it away under the tree to save for Christmas Day.

Thanks Rachel you made my day!! Please visit her blog as she has the most exquisite advent calendar on it you will ever see!!

Love Ruth xxxx

5 comments:

zandra said...

Hope you're feeling better soon! Love your package of pink. Here's wishing you (your purple uggs) a Merry Christmas to you and your family.
Hugz, Z

downrightcrafty said...

oh that picture looks so inviting. Especially the cuppa. Don't you just love it when you get a gift that you know someone has taken the time to wrap extra specially. In a way you do not really want to open it and spoil the effect.

Hope your feeling better soon hun

merry xmas
Kate xx

Splashes of Pink and Mint said...

So good of you to save the present for Christmas. I think I would have ripped of the paper immediately, hahaha!!! I'm a very curious girl! Oh and btw love your mug!

LazyKay said...

Lovely picture. I love wrapping things (my family say 'Nice wrapping, shame about the present')

xxxxxxxxxx

Traceyr said...

Wow that present looks wonderful is it still wrapped and under the tree?


:)