Friday 29 May 2009

A Golden Oldie!!


No not my husband but the colours and style of this Bubbly Funk/Scrumptious kit!! There are shabby vintage mixed with 60's wallpaper patterns and delicate spots and yet it all works!!


I have never worked with gold before and normally I would imagine it's a hard clour to get right but My Minds Eye have managed to produce the perfect depth of colour...it's not yellow nor orange it's gold and looks wicked teamed with brown or black. The papers are double sided so I got 9x2=18 different patterns to play with!!Yipee...I might even use all my little leftovers for a miniature project!







In the mean time I made this for Mark for Fathers Day from the kids using only 3 sheets of patterned paper giving me loads left over for a few golden sunshiney layouts!! Click HERE to see exactly how I made it.


Helena said I should do a Ferrero Rocha layout but I have other scrummy plans.....watch this space!!


Love and sunshine kisses


Ruth xxx

1 comments:

LazyKay said...

Oh, that brought a lump to my throat, what beautiful words/images combo and as you know, the words do it for me every time.



What a treasure.

xxxxxxx