Thursday, 16 August 2012

The Graduate

It's A level results day today in the UK which is rather fitting for this project.
 If I thought my scrapping skills were rusty I have just discovered that my photography skills are positively rotten. Please accept my apologies for the blurred photos. I would like to blame my tools but sadly it is my fault!!



Cute little prima stamps on shrink plastic.(am going to make some steampunk jewellery from my spare ones!)

A dividing flap

Back page with pockets

  • Bo Bunny Papers, Flowers and bling from The Hobby House, Tetney
  • Super thick card with thanks to Lynn from Grimsby Crafts
  • School themed brads from Helena
If your loved ones received their results today I hope their hard work and dedication has paid off as this young ladies clearly has.

Love and A stars
Ruth xxx


downrightcrafty said...

oh Ruth the photographs are great and show off your stunning work to perfection, love all the photographs and a fabulous keepsake
hope your well
Hugs Kate xx

Carol said...

Hi certainly haven't lost your touch !!!! I just love you put albums together...something I wish I could do better.....Hope you and kids are well.....
Hugs from Oz
Carol xxxx

zandra said...

Such a great scrapbook. Congrats, to your daughter, my daughter graduated to this year. Lovely photos.
Hugz, Z