Tuesday 5 June 2012

Anniversary Album


This is my first project in a very long time. As it was a commission piece I had no choice but to pull my finger out and get gluing. It did me the world of good though. It made me realise that yes I do still love scrapping and making.
The photos aren't that great because I was in a hurry and not being fussy with them.


Such a good looking couple they made it easy to work with their photos. (I hope they get engaged next..lol)

I used Making Memories papers from Grimsby Crafts.

3 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

Hi Ruth lovely to see you pop up on my dashboard, do hope you are well? Love this gorgeous little book, those soft papers just perfect and so much beautiful detail as always - you know you are a natural scrapper hun, your work is always stunning, take care
Kate xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Ruth lovely to see your work again.
I've missed doing my crafting too whilst we have been in Spain.
Love the book and the couple look really happy.
See you soon.
Love you MIL XXXX

zandra said...

Fabulous mini! I was in NZ about 4 weeks ago. Loved it.
Hugz, Z