Wednesday 27 October 2010

Shabby challenge number 17 "Raid your sewing box"

I raided my sewing box with pleasure for this Lets get Shabby challenge and used a zipper,a hat pin and a pearl pin to make my own hat pin.



I was Rak'd this green pin...I suspect it is Maya Road, but I really love making my own just like our gorgeous sponsor, Tattered Inspirations, who incidently sells gorgeous vintage inspired kits!!




The zip was fun and I would definitely use this technique again!!

Want to join in?

Click here and see the stunning samples from the hugely talented team and then play along..it's as easy as 123.

Love and dolls

Ruth xxx

3 comments:

yumiko said...

Hi,Ruth!!
I love the colors you used on your layout. The zipper is a great idea!! I have never used it before so I would like to try it next time!!

Sasya said...

oh Ruth this is stunning!!

Hønerandi said...

So much nice to see