Wednesday 13 October 2010

I love my Camera

Ok: I like my Cannon Rebel but I'd really LOVE a 550d.....one can but dream!!


What I do really like are these Lost and Found papers from Happy Daze. (I keep on using the little lost and found tag at the bottom of them and popping it into the layouts somewhere)....photography was always a hobby of mine at school thanks to my Dad, and now I have found my love for it again.





The edges of the paper are glittered in a deeply rich and luxurious bronze and the word Love was cut from some of the other papers in the range...yet again it's lathered in glitter!!

I love the French words and the birdcage design..they'd go with anything.


Love and lenses

Ruth xxx

4 comments:

val said...

gorgeous layout!!!!!
love the glitter!

Janice said...

What a great layout, I love those papers and what you have done with them.

zandra said...

Love my rebel, too! Although, lately I've been using my cannon power shot sx200 because of the 12x zoom. Love that! Love these papres, too. Great lo.
Hugz, Z

Anonymous said...

Vigrx pills
Proextender scam
sizegenetics review
Prosolution review