Monday 8 December 2008

December daily album page 2 and 4

I can't believe we are up to the seventh already and I have only done 2 pages. I am struggling with photos at the moment and five million other christmas and crafting committments!!



Day 2: I wrote a little poem about how it has snowed recently and how I get so excited at the thought of snow on Christmas morning.


Day 4: Is my cake straight out of the oven. I love these doilies that I found they are laser cut and very intricate, just perfect for a cake page!!

The little envelope has a small copy of my recipe and the journaling tells about my yearly quest for the perfect recipe and how this year I have added dark chocolate to my recipe in the hope my cake will be richer inside.

I am enjoying looking at everyone elses pages and making new friends on the way. This is such fun. Thankyou to the kind strangers (new aquaintances) who are leaving such lovely comments.

TFL xxx

2 comments:

Micayla said...

Gorgeous as always. Finding time to scrap is proving hard my way too, but as long as it gets done, does it matter! Just keep a notebook at all times to make notes and ideas, thats what I do!

Helena said...

Great pages, love the idea of the recipe in the little envelope!

xxxx