Sunday, 27 April 2008

Missing Mojo

If I wasn't depressed before I am now!!

Each time I check out my own blog I keep expecting to see some action!! However as I am massively ill and have 3 poorly children (well 2 and 1 husband but thats the same right!) I simply haven't had the will to scrap all week. I have dabbled with a couple of altered tins and clipboards, bu the glue made the paper go stretchy and left air-bubbles so that put me on a downer and I have cast them aside!!

We have a particuloarly disgustingly vicious virus in our house (there should be a black cross on the front door) and it has left me with Laryngitis, DD hasn't eaten for a week and had high temp and a cough, DH has all flue symptoms and the baby has a bad cough, loads of mucus and is waking twice during the night for feeding because he hasn't drunk enough during the day!

In the mean-time my "brain" (well whats actually functioning!) has been working on my next layout so hopefully when I get time to start to put it together it will just fall into place!!

I haven't been out walking either and am getting withdrawal symptoms from the lack of fresh air and adult company!!
On a positive note I have lost 8lbs this week just in time to return to week in a fortnight!! ...now then where are those maternity trousers....because I need something to wear to work?

2 comments:

LazyKay said...

Blimey, what a jinx on your house - I hope the virus is abating somewhat now. Re the bubbly paper, it usually flattens as it dries so I hope yours did.

Back to work! Don't know how you find time to manage all you do without adding work to the equation.

xxxxxxxxx

carina said...

Hi,

You have a nice blog. A 40-week pregnancy is really just a blip in our whole life time, but the problem with clothing during that time is very painful. Keeping this in mind, two best friends and mother of two children each started http://www.bellybundles.com. We have high quality maternity clothes there and we would like to hear your feedback on our products.

Thanks,
Carina - Maternity clothing