Friday 11 April 2008

April Paper Paradise Challenge


Sorry I haven't been around we have had a few days in York hanging out with the Vikings oops (I mean Grandparents!).

Georgia and I have been to Sherwood Forest to hang out with Robin Hood!! I took LOADS of wicked photos so I may have to do a mini book to get them all in!

In the mean time.......
I have created this page for the PP challenge, the LO was very quick and easy to copy. I painted all of the edges with 3 shades of blue and brown acrylic paints. The letters are part of the Basic Grey Phresh and Phunky range (and have been in my stash for about 2 years!) I think they are quite a good match to the Periphery Papers. The metal flower inside the fabric ones is a spare one from a skirt (you know the little plastic bags full of buttons and sequins that you keep but never need or need and then you can't find them!!).
I have another copy of this picture printed on canvass so I am hoping to scrap that next in a totally different style all soft and babyish!

4 comments:

Helena said...

Well done such a cute photo of Ben, well worth scrapping a 100 times!!!!

xxxx

Anonymous said...

Oh, perfick! I LOVE this picture - you've really captured him here.

Great colourways.

xxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Oh, perfick! I LOVE this picture - you've really captured him here.

Great colourways.

xxxxxxx

The Dolphin Inn said...

Gorgeous photo, great job with the sketch too, I am always mixing my basic grey lines up, they do complement each other well TFS XXX