Saturday 27 August 2011

Pink Paislee - MISTABLES made in HEAVEN

This cute hairslide is part of the Pink Paislee Mistables Range. The collection consists of all sorts of alterable things such as tags, scalloped fabric edges, 12x12 resist papers etc and they are all compatable with any type of sprays and inks.



Once you remove the distressed muslin hairslide there is a fuzzy felt mistable flower undeneath so that the card doesn't look quite so naked! The background papers and the die cut tags have been smudged with distress inks.

 

On this card I used a hint of yellow on the background and a smudge of green on the tag to compliment the Websters 6x6's.


All products are fron Happy Daze and can be found here.

Love and a mistable marriage
Ruth xxx

2 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

love your comment note :) but I can comment and you know how I just have to on your beautiful creations, which I have to say is lovely to see again. Two fabulous pieces but think I am in love with the blush/creams and greens and love your smudging
enjoy your long weekend
Hugs Kate xx

Carin McDonough said...

Two lovely cards, I just love the effect of the ink on the flower! :)