Sunday 7 August 2011

An ode to Adele

You know my daughter loves to sing....

I have always thought that role models like Adele are the type of personalities she should look up to rather than certain other pop stars...fortunately she is growing out of her Disney stage at last  and listening to more discerning music these days...a relief to my ears!!

I used the beautiful reverse side of the Websters Pages
Hollywood Vogue and a sheet of their matching vellum from

The chipboard heart is by Twiddleybitz from my dear friend Carol in Australia.

Love and heroes
Ruth xxx


3 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

Hi Ruth, love what you write with your beautiful creations, always makes me smile......... as to how you come to your sentiments. Gorgeous as always
Hugs and hope your well
Kate xx

Moira said...

Gorgeous

Carin McDonough said...

Beautiful page, I love the photo! :)