I am getting started early this year with my Christmas Daily Diary are you going to join me this is sooooo easy and so Bubbly Funky!! Love and preparation Ruth xxx
All you need is Septembers Colorful Christmas kit from Bubbly Funk available September 1st.
Last year I made HUGE mistakes with my Daily Diary.....
* I numbered the pages which I am NOT going to do this year as somedays nothing happens in December and why should I tie myself down and feel like I have failed when I haven't!!
* I am not going to treat each page like a layout it is a min-book after all!!
* I am going to not only prepare the book in advance but make all of the embellishments too
* I am going to organise my Xmas scrapping stuff so it's all in one box.
* I am going to keep this Fun..Fun..Fun...
My design is based on last years concept however I am making it horizontal, long and skinny just like the current trend for layouts. (The measurements are 6x10 inches.) Leaving only small strips of leftover paper to punch layer and decorate with...but thats cool beause I have a whole sheet of embellishments in my pack!!
I'm going to add Long Skinny White Envelopes and ATC holders just like last year and pockets will be sewn onto the pages with acetate......some with just a simple Christmas decoration inside them!!
The cover is acetate so that it creates an illusion of depth and draws the viewer in......I also have a few acetate layers inside too. Extra Bazzil pages can be added if needed...hey I'm cool and relaxed about it this year.....but first I'm off to get my hands on those Prima Journaling Stamps!!!
Join me HERE if you would like to play along and get yours ready too.
Love and preparation