Thursday 15 September 2011

Little Black Dress Challenge at HappyDaze

This months challenge at Happy Daze is all about your little black dress..
.....you know the old faithfull one thatyou can't live without!!

When it comes to crafting I just can't live without beautiful papers and use them as my fallback time and time again. 

I used My Minds Eye Portobello Road and some Prima packaging.



What is your favourite crafting product that you fall back on each time and just can't live without?

To enter the competition click HERE

Love and chickens
Ruth xxx


2 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

hiya hun
lovely to see you pop up in my blog list on the dashboard and as always I am so eager to read your post and see your beautiful work, I just know it will be stunning and so inspirational, love the little duck and that butterfly is pretty, so much again to spot, love it
Hugs and hope this finds you well
Kate xx

carole brungar said...

Lovely work :)