Thursday 21 July 2011

Magpie collector - Dangly Things Challenge @ Happy Daze

I can't resist keeping shiny and broken things.....just like a Magpie!!


So when I discovered these beautiful
 I remembered my collection of Antique Bronze broken jewellery pieces, and using some head pins, joined some beads and the birdcage etc together.


Happy Daze have a challenge running at the moment called Dangly Things with a £15.00 voucher for the winner.......click HERE and good luck!!

Love and shiny things
Ruth xxx

4 comments:

Gayle Price said...

Hi Ruth, thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving your sweet comment. Wow, have you been busy ! I love all the beautiful projects you have been creating. When are you going to come back to us at LGS ?? Thanks again for saying hi. Cheers from Aus. xx

Lizzyc said...

Hi.. yes i think it is an unspoken rule of scrap bookers... never throw anything out.. it may come in handy one day!! especially broken jewellery!!

downrightcrafty said...

oh I am here again, thrilled to be hear but even more thrilled to see some more of your gorgeous work, love all the metal and dangly bits, as always so out of the box and fabulous
Hugs Kate xx

Terri Cook said...

OO that reminds me I need to get my broken jewellery and put it in with my scrapbook stash LOL! I still love visiting to see all your gorgeous works xx