Friday 18 February 2011

Time Out

I am taking a bit of time out from crafting and as luck would have it I have had both kids in hospital in the last month. (good job I didn't have any deadlines as Lets get Shabby have gracefully let me take some time off).

Ben fell and hurt his knee so was kept in overnight whilst they looked for signs of sceptic arthritis. Georgia in the meantime has been off school with glandula fever and has developed a condition called irritable hip. That meant a 7 night stay on the childrens ward for mother and daughter. So between my two limping kids and the usual winter colds I have been busy playing nurse (maid)!!
Love and good health
Ruth xxx

10 comments:

Chele said...

Sorry to hear you guys are having a bit of a rought time. Hope every one is fighting fit again just as soon as can be!

downrightcrafty said...

oh have missed you but do hope they are both all right and you are well
Kate x

Paper Paradise said...

As you know, you have really been missed. Here's hoping for a speedy recovery for Georgia. x

Dara Lynn said...

Ruth, you take all the time you need. For health reasons, still ongoing, I have not attempted to be on dt's or open my blog. As you know, there is our life beyond the blog, and I wish you and your family a speedy recovery. Hang in there girlie!

Gez Butterworth said...

Take care Ruth. Hope the children soon feel lots better. Look after yourself too..xx

Traceyr said...

Well wishes sent to your children Ruth. x

:)

Moira said...

Thinking of you and hope you are all fit and healthy soon, lots of lovely new stuff comming out for you to play with

Pia said...

Well wishes sent to your children Ruth
hugs Pia

The Dolphin Inn said...

Take good care Ruth, I hope all goes well for both Ben and Georgia, nothing worse than having poorly children xxx

Lizzyc said...

oh dear.. i certainly hope things are on the mend for you now..