Monday 27 September 2010

Lets get Shabby Challenge 16 "is now cooking baby"

"Cooking with style just like mama did in the 60's"





...oh except I have a junior masterchef helper in my kitchen!!


The rules this month are to use our special shabby recipe:


You will need to include


1 scrap of material


2 die cuts


3 colours from your chosen kitchen as shown on the shabby blog.





I used a die cut 12x12 paper from Making Memories, a die cut swirl sent to me from Linda and my three main colours from kitchen number 1 are Pink, Yellow and Green.

My scrap of material is the rose at the top from Laura Ashley.


Last month there were so many awesome entries and each month is just gets harder and harder to chose...so go on have fun and start "cooking up a layout"



Love and spatulas


Ruth xxx

5 comments:

Vibeke said...

Hi Ruth:)

This layout is so great!!
I love it:)

Hearts Turned said...

I LOVE this layout, Ruth! And your little kitchen helper is such a sweetie--lucky you!

Julie

Elena Litvinova said...

this is a big job! She is beautiful!

Micayla said...

Love the layout Ruth and ben looks so big....my has he grown!!

Anonymous said...

Ruthie that is lovely! So cute. Linda xx