Thursday 16 August 2012

The Graduate

It's A level results day today in the UK which is rather fitting for this project.
 If I thought my scrapping skills were rusty I have just discovered that my photography skills are positively rotten. Please accept my apologies for the blurred photos. I would like to blame my tools but sadly it is my fault!!

THE FRONT COVER

INSIDE PAGES







Cute little prima stamps on shrink plastic.(am going to make some steampunk jewellery from my spare ones!)



A dividing flap



Back page with pockets



  • Bo Bunny Papers, Flowers and bling from The Hobby House, Tetney
  • Super thick card with thanks to Lynn from Grimsby Crafts
  • School themed brads from Helena
If your loved ones received their results today I hope their hard work and dedication has paid off as this young ladies clearly has.


Love and A stars
Ruth xxx
     








3 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

oh Ruth the photographs are great and show off your stunning work to perfection, love all the photographs and a fabulous keepsake
hope your well
Hugs Kate xx

Carol said...

Hi Ruth....you certainly haven't lost your touch !!!! I just love you put albums together...something I wish I could do better.....Hope you and kids are well.....
Hugs from Oz
Carol xxxx

zandra said...

Such a great scrapbook. Congrats, to your daughter, my daughter graduated to this year. Lovely photos.
Hugz, Z