Thursday 4 November 2010

psst.....20% off Websters Pages at Happy Daze

It's getting a bit like Hot Deals and Money Saver Supermarket.com around here..lol....

But heres a heads up for all my crafty followers.




Happy Daze are having a 20% off Websters Weekend and may I tell you that they also have the large 12x12 Christmas pads in stock..yum yum yum.


Personally I have gone for the Sweet Season paper kit but I also adore the traditional Waiting for Santa too.


Have you seen the ruffle trim and vintage buttons?


Click on embellishments to find them..sigh....


I for one am grateful that we are getting the opportunity to work with this seasons products rather than waiting forever for these beautiful papers to come into the country.

Planning a Christmas 2010 mini book?


It's all in one shop..I'm thinking mini pack of papers, stickers, alphabets..cardstock...sorted!!




Go one treat yourself you know you want to!!
Love Ruth xxx

0 comments: